Registration will cover the main Barbershopping activities at Fall Festival:
- the Quartet Semifinal Contest on Friday night – The top ten quartets qualifying this Spring all with up to 9 more competitors compete for the District Championship.
- the Saturday Classes – Classes are scheduled Saturday morning covering the hot new topics featured at Harmony University: Bel Canto Buzz, Everyone in Harmony, and AHSOW Woodshedding. Stayed tuned for a complete syllabus and enrollment.
- open Coaching Sessions – Coaching sessions will be scheduled throughout the day for quartets and ensembles. These are open and free of charge for those groups that have signed up for these events. Some may be open for watching the coaches at work.
- open Master Class sessions – The top four choruses are invited to participate in Festival to receive coaching from our distinguished panel of judges and perform in the Saturday Night Showcase. The coaching sessions with the judges are the Master Class sessions and are open to registrants to observe the coaches in action. Receiving coaching this year are the General Assembly, the Heart of Carolina A Cappella, the Triad Harmony Express and the Palmetto Vocal Project.
- Experience Everyone in Harmony with the return of the Mixed Quartet Contest and Mixed Chorus Contest and maybe MORE!
- Saturday Night Showcase – is now included with your registration! Experience the top District choruses and quartets in a two-hour show that will make you laugh and touch you as only barbershop can. Experience the return of the Statesmen and the winners of the Mixed Quartet Contest.
About the Hotel…
The headquarters hotel is the North Charleston Marriott, 4770 Goer Drive
North Charleston, SC 29406. However, it is SOLD OUT and you will need to book accommodations at one of the other nearby hotels.
Forget to order something, or want to add a dinner or tour?
It’s a good idea to first figure out all the activities you want to do before you move on to registration because the next step will take you directly to payment. Once you are there, you can’t easily go back and add something in you forgot. It can be done, but you’ll need to reenter the Registration system with a different email address. OK?