As you proceed on your Barbershop journey, the Carolinas District is with you the entire way. We want this to be the best experience you can have. We’ll help provide the resources so that you can realize your full potential, both musically and socially.
The District provides:
- Quartet, ensemble and chorus coaching opportunities to help you be a better singer individually and collectively.
- Chapter operations support to help you and your chapter leaders connect with content experts in areas of leadership, marketing, administration—you name it!
- A monthly online newsletter with articles of timely interest delivered to your email address.
- A continuously updated District Website with useful announcements, a calendar of upcoming events, and links to photos, documents and Society resources.
- An annual Leadership Academy with ‘how to’ instruction for leadership positions as well as musical craft.
- A Spring Convention and Fall Festival with contests, evaluations, classes, singing and coaching opportunities, and, finally, fun and fellowship with your larger barbershop family across the District.