August 4-6, 2023
A Weekend at Clemson University. With our Dixie District friends. Ringing chords, music education, fellowship, and fun-what more could you ask for, and so close by?
- Intensive coaching for your quartet or chorus
- Music & performance classroom instruction by a top notch, approachable faculty
- An amazing Saturday night show featuring International Champion FOREFRONT
- A golf tournament, ice cream social, and a pizza party
- Tag & impromptu quartet singing until the wee hours
- Old and new friends singing together and making memories to last a lifetime
- Everything in one place…we’ve figured it all out for you
Don’t miss out! Whether you attend as an individual or with your quartet or chorus, there’s something for everyone. Come experience why Lakeside Harmony Weekend has long been considered the best barbershop event in the Southeast.
Featuring International Champions, FOREFRONT!
Take a moment to find EVERYTHING you need to know is at this page: lakesideharmony.org. All the events take place on the Clemson University campus. We’ve arranged the dorms, food, coaching and education in the classrooms, and the Saturday Night Show is in the first class Brooks Performing Arts Center. And of course there’ll be tag singing in every designated nook, cranny, and stairwell of the campus! Read all about it, then register. Early bird pricing ends June 16th, so register early for your best choices!
Plan to come to Lakeside Harmony Weekend. You’ll leave a better barbershopper with a lifetime of memories