As part of our 10th Anniversary celebrations, we are putting together another virtual chorus project, this one around the song “When You Believe,” arranged by Gary Lewis for the AIC in 2014. The song will feature members from around the district as part of the virtual chorus (EVERYONE is invited to participate — all genders, all voice parts, all chapters), as well as honoring as many of our past champion quartets as possible. The score calls for two quartets (originally Masterpiece and Vocal Spectrum) and chorus.
The following quartets are all confirmed for the project (with their quartet assignment):
Quartet I (Masterpiece)
- Let’s Sing (2010 Men / 2018 Senior)
- Harmony Grits (2013 Senior)
- The Hardly Boys (2014 Senior)
- Supersonic (2015 Men)
- Sound Counsel (2017 Senior)
- Infinity (2018 Men)
- Second Chance (2019 Senior)
Quartet II (Vocal Spectrum)
- Zero Hour (2013 Men)
- The Oneders (2016 Men)
- No Strings Attached (2016 Youth)
- Mélange (2017 Mixed)
- Quadrophonic (2018 & 2019 Mixed)
- Wordplay (2019 Men) Lämp (2019 Youth)
The deadline for submissions is Saturday, September 12.
Click HERE to see detailed instructions for this project.
Click HERE to see the FAQ’s.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Bill Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.