July 26, 2022
The Board of Directors has adopted the following guidelines for Carolinas Barbershop Harmony indoor events:
- All attendees will be required to show proof of a negative COVID test prior to picking up their registrations. You can either have:
- A PCR test (regular or rapid/NAAT) that you take no earlier than the day before (48 hours before picking up credentials).
- an Antigen test the day of the event
- A picture of your negative tests results will be sufficient as proof.
- Rapid Antigen tests kits will be available at the registration site. Please allow enough time to process the test before registration.
- Attendees are recommended to have full vaccination against COVID-19 for their own protection in the event they contract the virus.
- All events (including afterglows and informal gatherings) will be strictly limited to registered attendees.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but are optional.
NOTE – CDC and state guidelines are dynamic and subject to updates based on new or better knowledge. This policy is subject to change. Any future changes will be communicated as soon as possible and will be updated here.