December 18, 2022
The Board of Directors has adopted the following guidelines for Carolinas Barbershop Harmony indoor events:
- All attendees are expected as a matter of goodwill toward our singing community to:
- Take a PCR test (regular or rapid/NAAT) no earlier than the day before (48 hours before picking up credentials); or
- Take an Antigen test the day of the event
- Rapid Antigen tests kits will be available at the registration site. Attendees are recommended to have full vaccination against COVID-19 for their own protection in the event they contract the virus.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but are optional.
- If you are suffering from respiratory symptoms or running a fever, you are requested to refrain from attending
NOTE – CDC and state guidelines are dynamic and subject to updates based on new or better knowledge. This policy is subject to change. Any future changes will be communicated as soon as possible and will be updated here.