All recordings, links, and presentations from our 2023 LeadAc (Online) are now loaded here:
Brief for 2023:
Re-Imagine What Leadership Can Do – What WE Can Do
Online – Saturday, January 21
It’s time to be bold. It’s time to take action. It’s time to challenge the pre-pandemic status quo and set ourselves free to not just envision that new future, but to go for it.
You are all invited to join us on for Carolinas Barbershop Harmony’s 2023 Leadership Academy! All members and guests are welcome!
~Beverly Greene, Dean
NOTE: We recommend ALL members of Carolinas Barbershop Harmony take the time to join us in the morning sessions, whether you hold a Board position or not. We need your insight, your thoughts, your expertise to keep us singing, enjoying singing, find new ways to do more singing.
|8:30am||Zoom Link Opened for Login|
|9:00am||Welcome and District Officer Installation||Nick DiLorenzo, President|
|9:15ish||Keynote Address – Key Leadership Ideas for 2023||Beverly Greene|
|10:15-11:45||Break Out Sessions:|
President’s Class – Bob Boone
Secretary’s Class – Richard Harris
Treasurer’s Class – Ted Leinbach
Music & Performance – Rob Hopkins
Chapter Development, Membership, Marketing – Beverly Greene
|12:00-1:30||Open Panel Discussion with District Leaders|
You will have the opportunity to hear what our leaders have planned for 2023:
• We will discuss the 2023 focus of our District’s resources for you, the members of our District.
• We’ll give you more details about two BIG EVENTS for NSC in 2023: Annual Convention and Contest, and Lakeside Harmony Weekend.
• We’ll update you on Chapter Outreach: what to expect, what to ask for.
• Find out the best ideas for Youth Outreach-and a bit about a recent huge success.
• You will have an opportunity to ask questions of our District Officers, get clarity, and share your ideas with us.